Assistant Database Administrator
- Position: Staff
- Expiration Date: 2014-06-03
Maryville College is seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Database Administrator. This is a full-time position.
Required: Enter Requisition #1402
Job Status: Exempt, E-1
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Database Administrator, the Assistant Database Administrator will:
- Build, test, and integrate programs and/or databases (Access, Excel, MS SQL), correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Modify existing databases.
- Assist in coordinating database development and determining project scope and limitations.
- Train users and answer questions.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in computer and/or information science or a related field; or a combination of a two-year degree in computer and/or information technology and 2-4 years experience with database administration. Knowledge of computer applications mentioned above and programming.
To Apply: Fill out the online application or download and complete the employment application (making sure to include job requisition number 1402); then send it along with a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com. Maryville College is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.