The purpose of institutional research at Maryville College is to enhance institutional effectiveness by creating and maintaining an ongoing system of data collection and analysis that supports and informs program planning and improvement.
- Collect, analyze and disseminate data relevant to the College mission and to specific program goals
- Report official institutional data to external agencies.
- Design and conduct internal studies as needed for informed decision making
- Develop and maintain student cohort databases for longitudinal comparisons and analysis
- Conduct benchmark analyses of College characteristics
- Coordinate the College institutional effectiveness program
- Serve as liaison to the regional accrediting agency (SACS)
Maryville College Profile (PDF)