October 4th, 2014
9:00 am - 3:30 pm Clayton Center for the Arts
Back by popular demand, the Blount County Alumni Association presents the Harvest Crafts Festival. This annual Homecoming weekend event brings some of the most talented local and not-so-local crafters to show their wares to the Maryville College Homecoming crowd. Be sure to make time to visit the craft fair for your holiday shopping - and even some incredible home-baked items perfect for the season!
If interested in being a vendor at the Harvest Craft Festival, we welcome the application. Spaces are still available.
Application Information & Requirements
Please see the Vendor Application Form for details regarding registration, booth space selection, and crafts allowed. When requesting a particular booth space, please consult the 2014 Craft Fair Layout.
- Craft Fair Application fee is either $75 or $60, based on booth space selection, made payable in advance with the registration form. Since booth sizes vary, please refer to 2014 Craft Fair layout for approximate measurements.
- Exhibitors MUST supply their own tables, chairs, cash/change and change boxes.
- If new to the craft fair or you did not participate in 2013, photo examples must accompany the application form.
- Application deadline is August 15, 2014.
- Craft booth location will be based on fee amount submitted, preference and availability. If the preferred booth space has already been taken, every effort will be made to try and place your exhibit as near to that location as possible.
- On October 4th, the doors will open at 7:00 a.m. and exhibitors can begin setting up at that time. Each exhibitor should be on campus, checked in, and set up by 8:45 a.m.
- Only handmade or hand-crafted items are accepted at the Harvest Craft Festival. No direct sales, home party, or items prepared from a kit.
- No food items are to be sold.
- No smoking inside the building.
- Exhibitors must make provisions for their lunch. Food service at the College is changing and details have not been finalized. *Please make sure, however, that your booth remains open and supervised at all times.
If you have any questions concerning the Crafts Festival, please contact: email@example.com