Students applying for a Semester or Year or Summer Abroad:
Depending on which program you select, there will be a different application form to fill out. Use the information here as a guide to which form to use.
- Bilateral Exchange Programs: Fill out the Maryville College Bilateral Exchange Application
(extra academic reference forms, course selection forms and language proficiency forms can be found here)
- ISEP Exchange Programs: Fill out the ISEP Exchange Application (deposit: $375 until Dec. 31, 2012 and then $390 Jan. 1, 2013)
- ISEP Direct Programs: Fill out the ISEP Direct Application (deposit: $375 until Dec. 31, 2012 and then $390 Jan. 1, 2013)
- ISEP Summer Programs: ISEP Summer/Short-term Application (deposit: $375 until Dec. 31, 2012 and then $390 Jan. 1, 2013
- Don't forget to apply for a Maryville College Ragsdale International Scholarship.
Students applying for a MC Faculty-led Program (J-term or Summer)
You may download and print the following application and scholarship forms:
- Application for a MC Faculty-Led Program ($100 application fee)
- Don't forget to apply for a TRAAVEL/Carter Scholarship
Please download the appropriate application form(s), complete and return to the Center for International Education.
Study Abroad Application
- November 15: Fall or Academic Year programs
NOTE: Students interested in programs in the UK, Japan, South Africa, China or Ghana must apply by November 15th for fall or spring semester.
- March 1: January-Term Travel Study Program Applications AND most Summer programs**
- April 15: Spring study abroad programs**
**some summer or spring programs may have a much earlier deadline. Check with the CIE to be sure.
- October 1: Spring study abroad programs (Ragsdale)
- March 1: Fall, Summer, or Academic Year programs (Ragsdale)
- March 1: January-Term programs (Carter/TRAAVEL)
It takes some planning to study abroad. Students generally apply a year in advance for MC study abroad programs, so start thinking about your goals for going abroad and where you want to go early. Here is the process you should follow:
1. Explore your options on this site.
2. Visit the Center for International Education (CIE).
3. Talk to your Academic Advisor about your desire to study abroad.
4. Apply for the Program. The CIE can help you with the application.
5. Study Abroad interview with the International Programming Committee.
6. STUDY ABROAD: An Experience of a Lifetime!