Depending on which program you select, there will be a different application form to fill out. Use the information here as a guide to which form to use.
You may download and print the following application and scholarship forms:
Please download the appropriate application form(s), complete and return to the Center for International Education.
**some summer or spring programs may have a much earlier deadline. Check with the CIE to be sure.
It takes some planning to study abroad. Students generally apply a year in advance for MC study abroad programs, so start thinking about your goals for going abroad and where you want to go early. Here is the process you should follow:
1. Explore your Options on this Site
2. Visit the Center for International Education (CIE)
3. Talk to your Academic Advisor about your desire to study abroad
4. Apply for the Program - The CIE can help you with the application.
5. Study Abroad Interview with the International Programming Committee
6. STUDY ABROAD - An Experience of a Lifetime