“The Road Not Taken” 2011 Spring Choir Tour schedule
- Sunday, Feb. 6, 11 a.m. – Second Presbyterian Church, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Thursday, March 3, 7:30 p.m. – Church Street United Methodist Church, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Thursday, March 10, 11 a.m. – Choir Tour Send-Off in Clayton Center for the Arts, Maryville, Tenn.
- Thursday, March 10, 7 p.m. – Scarritt-Bennett Center, Nashville, Tenn.
- Friday, March 11, 9:10 a.m. – Pope John Paul II High School, Hendersonville, Tenn.
- Friday, March 11, 7 p.m. – First Presbyterian Church, Cartersville, Ga.
- Sunday, March 13, 11 a.m. service – St. Luke’s Presbyterian Church, Dunwoody, Ga.
- Sunday, March 13, 7 p.m. – Rivermont Presbyterian Church, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Monday, March 14, 9:20 a.m. – Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Monday, March 14, 1 p.m. – Baylor School, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Friday, March 25, 8 p.m. – Homecoming Concert, Clayton Center for the Arts, Maryville, Tenn.
- Tuesday, April 5, 6 p.m. – First Baptist Church of Tellico Village, Loudon, Tenn.
- Saturday, April 9, 4:15 p.m. – Rossini Festival, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Saturday, April 15, 10:30 a.m. – Concert Choir at Presidential Inauguration, Maryville, Tenn.
- Tuesday, April 26, 7 p.m. – Spring Invitational High School Choir Festival
- Saturday, Feb. 19 and 26, 9:15 a.m. – Off Kilter at Scholar’s Breakfasts
- Tuesday, March 8, 5:30 p.m. – Off Kilter at Eusebia Presbyterian Church, Seymour, Tenn.
- Thursday, April 14, 7:30 p.m. – Off Kilter at Inaugural Dinner
- Monday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. – Community Chorus with Orchestra at Maryville College
- Tuesday, May 10, 6:30 p.m. – Highlander, Scottie Singers and Scots Chorale Concert
More information about the 2011 Spring Choir Tour: http://www.maryvillecollege.edu/news/1385/
Maryville College is ideally situated in Maryville, Tenn., between the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Knoxville, the state‘s third largest city. Founded in 1819, it is the 12th oldest institution of higher learning in the South and maintains an affiliation with the Presbyterian Church (USA). Known for its academic rigor and its focus on the liberal arts, Maryville is where students come to stretch their minds, stretch themselves and learn how to make a difference in the world. Total enrollment for the fall 2013 semester was 1,168.