All Forms and payments are due on August 2, 2013. We now accept electronic payments by using students' Self-Service account. An $80 late fee will be applied to all accounts not paid in full by August 5. The registration forms are available via the student's Tartan account.
Review the Student Statement that was mailed to you in July. Each student is personally liable for payment of all charges on their student account. In accordance with the Maryville College Student Handbook, students' official transcripts will be held and they will be prevented from completing the registration process until the College receives payment in full. If the student account is referred to a collection agency, the student will be responsible for any attorneys' fees and/or costs associated with the collection of the unpaid balance. Student accounts may be reported to major credit bureaus for any unpaid balance. For additional information please read the STUDENT STATEMENT & PAYMENT INFORMATION.
Payment arrangements include the following:
- Monthly Payment Plan with Tuition Management System's Monthly Payment Plan or call 1-800-722-4867
- Monthly Payment Plan with Sallie Mae's TuitionPay
- Financial Aid deferments (loans, scholarships, etc)
- Notification to the Business Office by AUGUST 5th of the following other payments: RA, Bonner, GI Bill, letter from outside source (church, civic organization, etc.)
All students must complete and submit the following four forms via the Tartan:
- Vehicle Registration/Waiver Request
- IRIS Emergency Communications Form
- Health Insurance Form
- Credit Balances on Student Accounts Form