Located on the second floor of the Bartlett Hall Student Center, Isaac’s offers the perfect atmosphere for students to relax and enjoy their meal while watching the big screen TV, playing a game of billiards, and socializing with their friends. Isaac’s caters to the diversity of the College community with the selections from the grill, deli, pizza, salads, grab-n-go and much more.
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am -11:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Sunday 5:00 pm -11:00 pm
Students have the option of choosing from a meal equivalency menu available at Isaac’s any time it is open. The meal equivalency will consist of predetermined combo specials that will be listed daily in Isaac’s and is an exchange for a meal at Pearsons. Any additional purchases during the mealtime must be paid for with cash, Gold card or Bonus points. A meal plan cannot be used to eat at both Pearsons and Isaac’s during a specific mealtime. Only one meal may be used during each mealtime. Remember, your meal plan is yours and yours only, so shared meals among guests are not permitted. However, you are always welcome to charge a guest’s meal to your Bonus or Gold card account.
Guidelines on the use of Isaac’s Café
Implicit in its name, Isaac’s Café serves primarily as a functional public space for food and entertainment/social activities. Designed for and utilized by MC students, staff and faculty, Isaac’s is available for open, participatory activities as well as activities targeting a particular audience. With these points in mind, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- An event may target a particular audience as long as the availability of regular food service is not interrupted and the event complies with the open and inclusive requirement for student organizations, as outlined in the Student Handbook (an evening event must occur Monday-Friday between 7pm and 11pm).
- All MC events must be approved and scheduled by the Director of Student Involvement or the Student Activities Intern.
- If an event is being facilitated by a student organization, the faculty/staff advisor must be notified and may be required to attend.
- Any group using Isaac’s must be prepared to move all furniture back to its original position and clean up the entire area immediately at the conclusion of an event.
- Time availability will vary based on the nature of the activity, the reservation schedule, and the day of the week.
- If Isaac’s availability is needed during closed hours on weekends, the same reservation rules apply, including the conclusion of all events by 11:00pm.
- Sound equipment will be available after either a student leader or organization advisor has been shown how to operate it by the Director of Student Involvement or the Student Activities Intern. Both the student organization leader and advisor must sign a waiver that their organization will be responsible for any equipment damage.
- Non-Maryville College entities will have access to the facility during closed hours on weekends only when the reservation calendar is open and the activity is approved by the Director of Conference & Event Services.