Current Open Positions:
- Administrative Assistant, Registrar’s office
- Admissions Communications Analyst
- Assistant Director of Residence Life and Resident Director
- CCM/Bonner Program Coordinator
- Laboratory Assistant (Part Time 48%, 1120 hours) – One-Year Appointment
- Part-Time Conference Manager
- Part-Time Sign Language Interpreter
- Resident Director & Coordinator of Community Standards
- Resident Director & Coordinator of Residential Engagement
- Resident Director and Coordinator for Access & Inclusion
To apply for staff positions at Maryville College, please provide resume, completed application and any additional information requested in the position listing to the Human Resources Office. Applicants may fill out the online or printable application, email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send them to the address listed below.
The Human Resources Office is located in Room 318 Fayerweather Hall. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Resumes and applications submitted for previous job listings are not retained by the office for future use. Applicants must apply for each position of interest.
Maryville College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Director of Human Resources
502 East Lamar Alexander Parkway
Maryville, TN 37804