Depending on which program you select, there will be a different application form to fill out. Use the information here as a guide to which form to use.
Travel Study Programs (Faculty-led Programs)
January | Spring Break | May
- Application for a MC Faculty-Led Program (with $100 application fee)
- Don't forget to apply for a Travel-Study Scholarship (application process closed for 2017-18)
Semester / Academic Year
1. Fill out the ISEP Application (semester, year & summer) AND
Step 1: Fill out the Maryville College Summer Study Abroad Application
Step 2: Complete the Provider application form (one of the below)
ISEP Programs: Fill out the ISEP Application (summer)
CEA Study Abroad Programs: Application Form (summer/intern only)
ISA: (study, intern, or service-learning): Application Form (summer/intern only/service-learning only)
- Study: Use the general application
- Intern: Use the internship application
- Service-Learning: Use the service-learning application
CISAbroad: Application Form (summer/intern only)
Study Abroad Application
- November 15: Fall or Academic Year programs
(apply 1 year in advance)
- January 15: Summer Study Abroad Programs
- March 1: January-Term Travel Study Program Applications (apply 1 year in advance)
- April 15: Spring study abroad programs (apply 1 year in advance)
- October 1: Spring study abroad programs (Ragsdale/Tuck)
- March 1: Fall, Summer, Travel Study (January/Spring Break/May) or Academic Year programs (Ragsdale/Tuck)
It takes some planning to study abroad. Students generally apply a year in advance for MC study abroad programs, so start thinking about your goals for going abroad and where you want to go early. Here is the process you should follow:
- Explore your options on this site.
- Visit the Center for International Education (CIE). Fill out this inquiry form.
- Talk to your Academic Advisor about your desire to study abroad and any academic requirements you should be looking to complete.
- Apply for the Program. The CIE can help you with the application. (generally from 6 months [summer] to 1 year in advance)
- Study Abroad interview with the International Programming Committee.
- Take OVS 203 the semester before you study abroad (semester/summer programs) - This is a pre-req for study abroad.
- STUDY ABROAD: An Experience of a Lifetime!