The Blount County Alumni Association presents the
HARVEST CRAFT FESTIVAL & BAKE SALE 2017
October 21, 2017 9:00 am - 3:30 pm Clayton Center for the Arts
Apply to be a vendor at the Harvest Craft Festival at Maryville College during Homecoming 2017! To register as a vendor, please complete the application below and return it with your booth fee to the address on the form.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15, 2017.
- The registration fee is either $75 or $60, based on booth space selection, payable in advance with your registration form. Since booth sizes vary, please refer to the attached layout for approximate measurements.
- Booth location will be based on fee amount submitted, preference and availability. NOTE: If the booth space you prefer has already been taken, every effort will be made to place your exhibit as near to that location as possible.
- Registrations received after all spaces are filled will be returned / refunded. Registration deadline is August 15th.
- If this is your first show with us or you did NOT participate last year, please submit 3 to 5 photos of examples of your work to aid us in producing a show with wide appeal. Some types of crafts may be limited to maintain variety.
- Exhibitors MUST supply their own tables, chairs, and cash or change boxes. It is suggested to bring your own cart to transport your items from your car to the vendor area.
- On October 21st, the doors will open at 7:00 a.m. and exhibitors can begin setting up at that time. Each exhibitor should be on campus, checked in, and set up by 8:45 a.m. Please only in designated parking areas.
- Only handmade or handcrafted items are to be sold.
- No direct sales/home party or items prepared from a kit allowed.
- No food items are to be sold.
- No smoking inside the building.
- In case of cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- Exhibitors must make provisions for their lunch. Food service arrangements for Homecoming have not been finalized. Please make sure, however, that your booth remains open and supervised at all times.
- If you have any questions concerning the Crafts Festival, please contact us at CraftFairatMC@outlook.com
Be sure to review the Vendor Map and include your request for booth space on your registration form. Every effort will be made to place you at or near the requested location, but requests are not guaranteed.
Please make booth space rental check payable to: MC Harvest Crafts Festival. Major credit cards are also accepted. For questions concerning the Crafts Festival, please contact us at CraftFairatMC@outlook.com.