Has been cancelled in response to the Covid-19 outbreak
What is KT WeekEND?
MC alumni and students...what are you doing on April 4, 2020?
Mark your calendars for Saturday, April 4 when local alumni are invited to join with current students to make a positive environmental impact on the campus, particularly the College Woods. Several projects are slated such as building benches and picnic tables, removing the split rail fencing on Lloyd Beach, planting perennials, and refurbishing the rain barrels that provide water for the MC garden. Inspired by MC’s KT Week attended by over 100 alumni annually, the students have named this “KT WeekEND!”
WHEN: Saturday, April 4, 2020
TIME: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
After all the work is done, the day will end with an afternoon celebration and meal at Crawford House at 1:00 pm. The Alpine Climbing Tower will be open from 1:00 - 4:00 pm for participants to hone their climbing skills.
Participating alums are asked to bring snack items to share with the students - you know how you thrived on such things when you walked this campus! Fruit, chips, trail mix, bars, etc. And everyone, be sure to bring your own water bottle to refill on campus that day. So make plans to join your fellow alumni and current MC students.
ALL ALUMNI & STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION BELOW BY MARCH 25th TO RESERVE A LUNCH & RECEIVE A T-SHIRT.
If you are an MC student and have questions, please contact Amy Gilliland, Director of Community Engagement. If you are an alum of MC with questions, please contact Angie Harris, Director of Alumni Affairs.
- Check-in takes place at 9:30 am at Crawford House
(directly across from Willard House).
- Bring your own water bottle as we will have water bottle filling stations.
- The meal at Crawford House begins at 12:00 pm.
- Must register by March 25, 2020 to get a t-shirt!
- Registration (free) and Volunteer Agreement Waiver form complete are required. All participating alumni must complete the form below. You can print, complete it and either scan it on your scanning-capable printer or take a photo with a phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, you can print it, and bring the completed form with you to check-in on April 4th. Students complete their form on site that morning.