2019-2020 Housing Selection Process
Steps for a successful housing selection process:
1. Determine who you would like to live with next year and what room type/s you would like. Be sure to make a plan A, B, and C.
2. Complete your Housing Intent Form and pay your housing deposit ($100). You can pay your deposit online with the housing intent form. You will need your roommate group information when completing the housing intent form.
3. If you are unsure of who you want to live with, check out a roommate social and/or come up to Residence Life. If you think you qualify and wish to live off campus, still complete the housing intent form.
4. Housing Intent forms and Housing Deposits are due by January 28 at 4:30pm
5. Depending on your desired room type, you will receive your lottery number via email sometime between Feb 4-13.
6. Show up at room selection. When your group is called come up and select your room.