The Maryville Community
Best of Maryville & Blount County
- Foothills Fall Festival; entertainment, exhibits and crafts.
- Smoky Mountain Highland Games at Maryville College
- Foothills Mall; shops, restaurants, and services.
- Food; restaurants such as Aubrey's, Ruby Tuesday, Lucé, Los Amigos, and Lemon Grass Thai & sushi.
- Jazz; at Bracken's.
- The Bard; coffeehouse and specialty drinks.
- The Palace Theatre; café and espresso bar, movies, acoustic concerts.
- Downtown Maryville; shops and cafés.
- McGhee Tyson Airport; Knoxville's airport serving all of East Tennessee and offering daily flights by eight major airlines.
- Townsend; nearby community known as "The Peaceful Side of the Smokies," boasting mountain resorts, bed and breakfast inns, and quaint restaurants.
- Local weather
Best of Knoxville
- Old City Historic District; restaurants, nightclubs, and shops.
- Volunteer Landing; a one-mile paved riverwalk with fountains, waterfalls, picnic areas and restaurants.
- Tennessee Riverboat; a two-hour excursion on the Tennessee River.
- Knoxville Museum of Art; exhibitions from around the world.
- Knoxville Zoological Gardens; home to more than 800 animals.
- Two major malls; hundreds of specialty stores.
- Professional sports; minor league baseball, hockey and indoor football.