Maryville College Security strives to provide a safe environment for students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus. Our five Tennessee State Licensed Security Officers patrol campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and are always available to assist you by calling 865-981-8112. Maryville College Security serves as the primary first responder to all emergency incidents on campus. Maryville College Security also works in conjunction with local police, fire, and emergency medical services to resolve emergency situations on campus. Maryville College Safety and Security is committed to providing high quality service as an integral, respected and trusted part of the Maryville College community.
The Director of Safety and Security, John McMurtrie, is available to answer questions or discuss any concerns at 865-981-8004.
Office Location: Bartlett Hall, Room 103.
Hours of Operation: Security Officers are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Contact Information Security Officers can be contacted by dialing 865-981-8112.
- Visitor Registration Form
- COVID-19 Student Conduct Addendum
- Bias Incident Reporting
- 2019 Annual Safety, Crime and Fire Report
- Community Standards
- Title IX
- Campus Safety, Security, and Emergencies
- Student Vehicle Registration Form
- Student Parking and Traffic Appeal Form
- Campus Parking Map for Students & Staff
- Campus Parking Map for Public & Guests