The Campus Post Office is located on the ground level of Bartlett Hall. All students enrolled at Maryville College are required to have a mailbox assigned to them and are responsible for checking their boxes regularly.
Mailboxes are provided free of charge. Box numbers are available at the MC Post Office window. The combination for a student post office box is available when the student presents a picture ID. For new students, box numbers will be emailed to them after their summer Great Beginnings session.
Window service is available 8 a.m. until 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Services include stamp sales and package shipping through the United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) or Federal Express (FedEx) on these days and times (the Campus Post Office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays). The Campus Post Office only accepts cash.
If a package is too large to fit in a student mailbox, students will receive an e-mail to let them know they have a package. Students are required to present their Maryville College ID in order to receive their packages.
Information for MC Families:
- Student mail should be addressed as follows:
MARYVILLE COLLEGE # (student’s box number)
502 E. LAMAR ALEXANDER PARKWAY
MARYVILLE, TN 37804-5907
- Mail/packages with box numbers are sorted first. If you do not include the student’s box number, your mail/packages could be delayed in our office as much as an extra day or two, depending on volume of mail/packages received that particular day.
- If you live nearby, you might want to drop packages off for your student (M – F, 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 pm), if dropping off in person, you do not have to pay postage, etc.
- Do not send packages to arrive before 8 a.m., as there will not be anyone available to receive them. If sending perishables (medicines, flowers, etc.) be sure they will arrive on a weekday, not a weekend or holiday, when we are closed. If we are closed, they (USPS, UPS, & FedEx) will hold until the next business day we are open.
- We are closed on weekends and during holiday breaks, so any mail/packages sent to be received during these times will not be received in our office until the following work day (which is normally a Monday). The MC Post Office will close at noon on Nov. 22 and open again on Nov. 27 for Thanksgiving Break. During Winter Break, someone will be here from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. through Dec. 21.
For further information, please call 865.981.8082.