Save the Date: Homecoming 2020 is Oct. 16-18.
We hope to see you back on campus!
Maryville College alumni came “Home to Howee” to celebrate Homecoming 2019 – MC’s Bicentennial Homecoming – during the weekend of Oct. 18-20. The weekend included something for everyone: the Harvest Crafts Festival and Bake Sale, athletic events, Homecoming parade, Homecoming Choir performance, Decades Bash, children's activities, tailgates, reunions, awards ceremonies and the Founder's Day & Bicentennial Celebration.
The above video was created for the College's Bicentennial to show how Maryville College, in its 200th year, readies itself and its students for next-generation challenges and opportunities. The video premiered during the Founder's Day & Bicentennial Celebration on Oct. 19.
- Video: Founder's Day & Bicentennial Celebration
- Video: Homecoming 2019 Recap
- Video: Homecoming Choir (includes several videos)
- Video: Time Lapse of Social Media Mosaic
- Videos: 2019 Wall of Fame Class
- Videos: 2019 Alumni Awards - Matt Murrill '08 and Art Masker '69
- Video: Maryville College: A Look Back in History (shown during Community Day Celebration Aug. 10)
- Maryville College Celebrates Bicentennial at Clayton Center Oct. 19
- Two recognized with alumni awards
- Wandell and Riddle are Homecoming Royalty
- Milestone Reunion Classes Raise Over $115,000 for MC
- Class of ’69 funds Phase I of memorial garden project
- Thousands participate in hashtag mosaic for Bicentennial
- Veterans recognized during Bicentennial Homecoming
- Football: Scots record six sacks, 10 tackles for loss 21-13 Homecoming victory over Methodist
- Women’s Tennis: MC Women move to 2-0 with sweep of Johnson University on Friday
- Men’s Tennis: Maryville snaps 18-match skid with 6-3 win over Johnson University
- Men’s Soccer: Rakhmonberdiev's brace, Henry's game-winner secures 3-2 Homecoming win over Methodist
- Volleyball: MC Volleyball sweeps Piedmont behind Bonee, Mathews' double-double efforts
- Volleyball: Meredith Bonee's sixth triple-double paces Maryville past Brevard 3-0
- The Daily Times: Maryville College Bicentennial Homecoming Oct. 18-20
- The Daily Times: Steve Wildsmith column: Bicentennial Homecoming Choir concert a good opportunity to get to know MC
- WVLT-TV: Maryville College Homecoming Preview
- The Daily Times: Maryville College honors two at Alumni Awards ceremony Friday, six Wall of Fame inductees Sunday
- The Daily Times: Pieces of history: Maryville College unveils mosaic at bicentennial gala
- The Daily Times: Maryville College survives late scare for win over Methodist
- The Daily Times: Maryville College sweeps Piedmont, Brevard in volleyball
- The Daily Times: Maryville College picks up first win versus Methodist
- The Daily Times: Scots defense returns to form versus Methodist
- The Daily Times: Jacob Bunch shows flashes of Elijah Chenier in Scots’ win
- The Daily Times: Tired Maryville College limps to loss versus North Carolina Wesleyan
- It’s not too late to order your copy of Maryville College: Noble, Grand, and True for Two Centuries. The book is also available at the MC Bookstore. Special pricing will be offered for one week only – from Dec. 1 through Dec. 7, the book can be purchased for $50 in person (at the MC Bookstore or at the Messiah performance on Dec. 6) or $60 online, which includes shipping.
- Be sure to connect with old friends and classmates by adding/updating your contact information in the MC Alumni Directory using the Online Alumni Directory here.
- Are you receiving mail and e-mails from Maryville College? There are many ways to Stay Connected!