During the summer months we offer overnight accommodations in clean and affordable residence halls arranged in traditional and suite styles - for up to 700 people. Our residence halls are air conditioned and close to meeting and dining facilities. Recreational opportunities abound at the Cooper Athletic Center with basketball, and volleyball courts. Outdoors, there are tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, and walking/biking trails in the campus woods. There are also plenty of beautifully landscaped grounds for you to create your own outside recreational activity.
2019 Summer Camps and Conferences
Visit this page frequently for updates!
2019 Adult/Family Camps and Conferences
2019 Youth Non-Athletic Camps
2019 Youth Athletic Camps
- May 29-31 and June 3-6: Maryville College Boys Basketball Team Camp
- June 3-6: Jr. Elite Soccer Camp
- June 9-13: Elite Soccer Camp
- June 17-20: Maryville College Boys Individual Basketball Camp
- June 9-13: PGC Basketball: Point Guard College
- July 13-14: Volleyball Elite Prospect Camp
- July 14-17: Girl's High School Soccer Team Camp
- July 22-26: PGC Basketball: Scoring College