During the summer months we offer overnight accommodations in clean and affordable residence halls arranged in traditional and suite styles - for up to 700 people. Our residence halls are air conditioned and close to meeting and dining facilities. Recreational opportunities abound at the Cooper Athletic Center with basketball and volleyball courts. Outdoors, there are tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, and walking/biking trails in the campus woods. There are also plenty of beautifully landscaped grounds for you to create your own outside recreational activity.
2020 Summer Camps and Conferences
Bookmark and visit this page frequently for updates!
2020 Adult/Family Camps and Conferences
2020 Youth Non-Athletic Camps
2020 Youth Athletic Camps
- May 28-29 and June 1-4 Maryville College Boys Basketball Team Camp
- June 1-4: Jr. Elite Soccer Camp
- June 7-11: Elite Soccer Camp
- June 13: College Coaches Skills Camp
- June 15-18: Maryville College Boys Individual Basketball Camp
- TBD: Maryville College Baseball Camps
- TBD: PGC Basketball
- TBD: Maryville College Volleyball Elite Prospect Camp
- TBD: Maryville College Softball Camps
- July 12-16: Girl's High School Soccer Team Camp