Maryville College is committed to serving the church in a variety of ways, including a range of activities for immediate support for particular needs to long-term investment in developing leadership for the church. Together we can make a difference in the lives of students, the church, the community and the world.
The College Serving the Church
- Discounted rates for use of a variety of Maryville College facilities for church meetings and retreats
- Pulpit supply for worship and guest speakers on a broad range of topics
- “Called to College,” a program for youth and their families with up-to-date strategies for the college search
- Student interns, volunteers, and part-time staff for church programs
- Maryville College Concert Choir, Voices of Praise and Off Kilter for church worship services or congregational programs
- Discounted rates for residence facilities for work camps/mission trips
- Extensive programming offered year-round by Maryville College and the Clayton Center for the Arts
The Church Supporting the College
- Display Maryville College and other college materials in youth room
- Link to Maryville College, the Association of Presbyterian College and Universities, or campus ministry centers on the church’s website
- Select high school students for Expanding Horizons, a summer leadership & theology retreat for high hchool youth.
- Host the choir, an alternative spring break, or a bike trip at your church
- Support a Church and College Scholarship or other church related scholarship as an investment in outstanding church leadership
- Provide a summer internship, or youth or choir internship during the school year
- Support a Church and College Scholarship.