To apply for admission, transfer students should submit the following:
- Complete our Application for Admission. Apply online, or download and mail your application.
- Official transcript from EACH college attended.
- If applicable, official transcript of high school work and scores from either the American College Testing Program (ACT) or the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) of the College Entrance Examination Board.
Students who have completed coursework at another regionally accredited college or university may be considered for admission to Maryville College in either the fall or spring semester. Generally, academic courses in which the student has earned a grade of "C" or above will be transferred and applied toward graduation requirements. College credits earned by students while they were enrolled in high school will be evaluated upon receipt of an official college transcript. Applicants are provided with an official Advanced Standing Estimate upon request.
Transfer applications are evaluated under the following guidelines:
- Applicants with 30 semester hours or more in college-level academic coursework are evaluated based on cumulative college GPA. These applicants are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores, but if accepted must provide official high school transcripts to enroll.
- Applicants who have earned fewer than 30 semester hours in college-level work must submit a transcript of high school work and ACT or SAT test scores that meet the standards for freshman admission. Applicants who have been out of high school for three years or more are not required to submit test scores.