This page is currently being updated with the forms relevant to the 2018-2019 academic year. Please continue to check back to get the most up-to-date information.
Contact Jessica Boor, Director of Student Services, by telephone at 865-981-8194 or by e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions about these forms or the selection process.
Court Street Apartments
Requirements for Occupancy:
- Students must apply in pairs for apartments.
- A 3.0 Cumulative GPA or have been on the Dean's list the previous two semesters before applying for residency.
- Priority will be given to students who are of junior or senior class standing (academic hours not social class standing) by the time that they reside there.
- Individual damage assessments will be reviewed. Anyone with excessive damage as determined by the Application Review Board will not be approved (Any amount above $50.00 will be deemed excessive).
- Discipline records will be reviewed. Individuals applying for residency should not have any probationary discipline record.
Applications are due to the Residence Life Office by 5:00 p.m., Monday, February 19. Groups will be notified by Wednesday, February 21 whether their application has been accepted or declined. Apartment selection will be conducted at 12:00 noon on Monday, February 26 in the Residence Life Office. The $100 housing deposit must be paid before selecting an apartment.
Notes about room rates
All double-occupancy rooms that share community baths in Copeland, Davis, Gamble, and Pearsons Hall are standard rate-priced rooms.
All rooms in Copeland, Davis, and Gamble Hall that have a kitchen or are single-occupancy are premium rate-priced rooms.
Carnegie, Gibson, Lloyd, and Pearsons Hall double-occupancy rooms with en-suite bathrooms but without kitchens are double rate-priced rooms.
Carnegie, Gibson, and Lloyd single-occupancy rooms and suites/rooms that have kitchens are premium rate-priced rooms.
All rooms in Beeson Village and the Court Street Apartments are premium rate-priced rooms.