This is the hub for all housing forms for current Maryville College students. If you are a new or incoming student, you may find your forms on the Becoming-a-Scot page.
Commuter Request Form Spring 2018
Complete this form if you are requesting to live off campus for any portion of the 2018 -2019 year.
Room Deposit & Selection Information (2018-2019)
|Room Deposit & Selection Information (2018 - 2019)|
|$100 Room Deposits due to the Business Office||March 28|
|Single room lottery||April 2|
|Single room selection||April 3|
|Triple room lottery||April 4|
|Triple room selection||April 5|
|Quad room lottery||April 9|
|Quad room selection||April 10|
|Double room lottery||April 11|
|Double room selection||April 12|
Beeson Apartment Application
Applications are due by March 23rd for full consideration.
Lottery for 6 person apartments will take place on March 26, selection on March 27
Lottery for 4 person apartments will take place on March 28, selection on March 29
Lottery numbers will be randomly generated and sent to groups via email the day of lottery.
Court Street Apartments (Application Closed)
Requirements for Occupancy:
- Students must apply in pairs for apartments.
- A 3.0 Cumulative GPA or have been on the Dean's list the previous two semesters before applying for residency.
- Priority will be given to students who are of junior or senior class standing (academic hours not social class standing) by the time that they reside there.
- Individual damage assessments will be reviewed. Anyone with excessive damage as determined by the Application Review Board will not be approved (Any amount above $50.00 will be deemed excessive).
- Discipline records will be reviewed. Individuals applying for residency should not have any probationary discipline record.
Applications are due to the Residence Life Office by 5:00 p.m., Monday, February 19. Groups will be notified by Wednesday, February 21 whether their application has been accepted or declined. Apartment selection will be conducted at 12:00 noon on Monday, February 26 in the Residence Life Office. The $100 housing deposit must be paid before selecting an apartment.
Notes about room rates
All double-occupancy rooms that share community baths in Copeland, Davis, Gamble, and Pearsons Hall are standard rate-priced rooms.
All rooms in Copeland, Davis, and Gamble Hall that have a kitchen or are single-occupancy are premium rate-priced rooms.
Carnegie, Gibson, Lloyd, and Pearsons Hall double-occupancy rooms with en-suite bathrooms but without kitchens are double rate-priced rooms.
Carnegie, Gibson, and Lloyd single-occupancy rooms and suites/rooms that have kitchens are premium rate-priced rooms.
All rooms in Beeson Village and the Court Street Apartments are premium rate-priced rooms.