Requests for transcripts require a signed release from the student; therefore, e-mail and phone requests are not accepted. Transcripts are processed as soon as possible after a request is received; usually within 48 hours. Transcripts will not be provided for students with overdue accounts with the College. The College DOES NOT provide faxed transcripts.
Types of Service Available:
- Regular - Printed transcripts sent via USPS first-class mail
- Expedited - Electronic delivery
- Unofficial transcripts may be printed from the student's Self-Service account.
To Request a Transcript:
- Access our Transcript Request webpage to submit a transcript request for either electronic or mail delivery to you or to a third party.
- You will be required to submit a transcript release form and may use an electronic signature.
- You will be able to check the status of your transcript order after it has been submitted.
Under provisions of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, as amended, Maryville College honors transcript requests only from the student. Transcript requests from parents, government agencies, corporations or other third parties will be honored only when accompanied by a signed release from the student authorizing the release of the transcript of his or her academic record to a specific person, corporation, or agency.