Requests for transcripts require a signed release from the student; therefore, e-mail and phone requests are not accepted. Transcripts are processed as soon as possible after a request is received; usually within 48 hours. Transcripts will not be provided for students with overdue accounts with the College. The College DOES NOT provide faxed transcripts.
Types of Service Available:
- Regular - Printed transcripts sent via USPS first-class mail
- Expedited - Electronic delivery
- Unofficial transcripts may be printed from the student's Self-Service account.
To Request a Transcript:
- Access our Transcripts on Demand website to submit a transcript request for either electronic transmission or paper transcript delivery to you or to a third party.
- You will be required to create an account and submit a one-time signed transcript release form, after which you will be able to quickly and easily log in to request future transcripts.
Under provisions of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, as amended, Maryville College honors transcript requests only from the student. Transcript requests from parents, government agencies, corporations or other third parties will be honored only when accompanied by a signed release from the student authorizing the release of the transcript of his or her academic record to a specific person, corporation, or agency.