Students may submit address and demographic information updates online through Self-Service by going to the My Profile tab, selecting Personal Information. 

Name changes may be submitted using the Request for Name Change Form and must be accompanied by the following forms of legal documentation that pertains to the circumstances of the name change:

Name Change by Marriage:

Certified copy of marriage certificate or
Certified copy of abstract of marriage

Name Change by Dissolution of Marriage:

Certified copy of dissolution of marriage judgment with maiden name restored

Name Change by Court Order:

Certified copy of court order changing your name

Name Change by Naturalization:

Certified copy of naturalization certificate (N-550 or N-570) and
Certified copy of your Application for Naturalization (N-400) with request for change of name