The library provides a welcoming physical and virtual space supporting academic success, scholarship, and research.
The library provides information resources supporting the Maryville College curriculum, success in Maryville College degree programs, and individual scholarship and research.
- Determine the nature and extent of the information needed.
- Access needed information effectively and efficiently.
- Evaluate information and its sources critically and incorporate selected information into their knowledge bases and values systems.
- Use information effectively, individually or as members of a group, to accomplish a specific purpose.
- Understand the economic, legal, and social issues surrounding the use of information.
- Access and use information ethically and legally.
Faculty & Staff
Ms. Angela Quick
Assistant Professor & Library Director
Mr. Roger Myers
Associate Professor and Reference & Instruction Librarian
Ms. Marina Jaffe
Mrs. Cheryl Stiebeling
Part-time Acquisitions Coordinator
Mr. Tanner Jessel
Electronic Resources Librarian
Ms. Amy Lundell
Maryville College Archivist
Ms. Katherine Sluder
Cataloging & Collection Development Librarian