The library provides a welcoming physical and virtual space supporting academic success, scholarship, and research.
The library provides information resources supporting the Maryville College curriculum, success in Maryville College degree programs, and individual scholarship and research.
- Determine the nature and extent of the information needed.
- Access needed information effectively and efficiently.
- Evaluate information and its sources critically and incorporate selected information into their knowledge bases and values systems.
- Use information effectively, individually or as members of a group, to accomplish a specific purpose.
- Understand the economic, legal, and social issues surrounding the use of information.
- Access and use information ethically and legally.