Transfer Pathways Transfer Scholarships

MC at a Glance Programs of Study

Surrounding Area  Campus Map

Articulation Agreement

Begin Transfer Application


To apply for admission, transfer students should submit the following:

  • Completed Application for Admission
  • Official transcript from EACH college attended.
  • If applicable, official transcript of high school work and scores from either the American College Testing Program (ACT) or the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) of the College Entrance Examination Board.

Students who have completed coursework at another regionally accredited college or university may be considered for admission to Maryville College in either the fall or spring semester. Generally, academic courses in which the student has earned a grade of "C" or above will be transferred and applied toward graduation requirements. College credits earned by students while they were enrolled in high school will be evaluated upon receipt of an official college transcript. Applicants are provided with an official Advanced Standing Estimate upon request.

Transfer applications are evaluated under the following guidelines:

  • Applicants with 24 semester hours or more in college-level academic coursework are evaluated based on cumulative college GPA. These applicants are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores, but if accepted must provide official high school transcripts to enroll.
  • Applicants who have earned fewer than 24 semester hours in college-level work must submit a transcript of high school work and ACT or SAT test scores that meet the standards for freshman admission. Applicants who have been out of high school for three years or more are not required to submit test scores.

Tennessee Reverse Transfer


Credit when it's due

Did you transfer from a community college?

Reverse Transfer is a process that allows transfer students who are currently attending a four-year school to combine four-year college credits with community college credits to receive an associate degree. To learn more, visit


Tennessee Reverse Transfer: visit to learn more.