The Financial Aid Office at Maryville College offers a comprehensive online financial aid system to assist students in the financial aid awarding process.
Students have access to their own personalized MC online Financial Aid System at finaid.maryvillecollege.edu. Once you have been accepted for admission and Maryville College has received your FAFSA, your personal MC Online Financial Aid Web ID will be sent to you. New students will receive their ID in an email from the Financial Aid Office. Returning students who have forgotten their ID, may contact the Financial Aid Office at 865.981.8100 to obtain their ID.
Once you are on the MC Online Financial Aid System website, you can create your MC Online Financial Aid System PIN. Please keep this information in a safe place. To keep your financial aid information secure, please do not share your Web ID or PIN with anyone other than the staff of the Maryville College Financial Aid Office.
Please note that you will be able to complete all aspects of the financial aid application process within the MC Online Financial Aid System.
This online system will allow you to:
- Check the status of your financial aid
- View a list of outstanding documents that you need to submit before finalizing your financial aid
- Print missing documents
- View your current financial aid awards
- Accept or decline your awards
- View important messages about your awards
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- Review your loan history
- Calculate the balance you will owe using the online MC Cost Worksheet
- Access payment options to cover your balance
You may view a sample student on the MC Online Financial Aid System by logging in using the Web ID and PIN below:
- Student Web ID = MCScots
- Student Web PIN = MCScots
If you need assistance accessing the MC Online Financial Aid System, please contact the Maryville College Financial Aid Office at 865-981-8100.