SENDING YOUR DOCUMENTS BY EXPRESS MAIL (eShipGlobal)
When requesting documents from Maryville College we will send them to you by airmail free of charge (overseas mail takes approximately 4-6 weeks or longer). However, Maryville College uses an express shipping service for students and scholars who wish to receive their documents via FedEx, UPS or DHL. Please note that express shipping is done at the individual's expense.
Initial I-20 and DS-2019 Requests: Please be sure your document has already been issued before you request an eShip delivery. You will receive an automated email once your document is issued.
- To request express mail service, go to eShip. The site works best with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browsers. Do not go to the DHL or FedEx sites directly.
- Complete the registration form: you will need to be prepared with the email address you will use for the communication from this company, mailing address and phone number. After registering, within 30 minutes you will receive an email requesting that you activate your account. This is required for you to begin using the account.
- Follow the instruction in the email you receive to activate your account. Once the activation process is complete, you will receive another email confirming this fact.
- Prepare the shipping label: for this step you must have already activated your account. Select "Receive a Package From Universities," then “Tennessee” from the map of the United States, next “Maryville College” and finally “Center for International Education” This will ensure your shipping label is received by our office. Once you get to this step, you will need to have your mailing address (U.S. or foreign), phone number and email address. Please use UEMID-XXXX as the student ID number. At the end of the screen, you should select “ship/quote.” You will receive a quote and have the option to choose your carrier – FedEx, UPS, or DHL. At this stage, you will also be able to select your method of payment (i.e. credit card or wire transfer). Please pay close attention to the information submitted on these screens, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents. Please follow the rest of the directions as listed on the http://study.eshipglobal.com website.
- The final email you receive from eShipGlobal will be confirmation of your order. This email will provide you with detailed information about your shipment (i.e. payment amount, tracking number, mailing address, etc.). The Center for International Education will receive a copy of this email at the same time as you, so there is no need to forward us the information.
- If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com. For all other inquiries related to your immigration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org