Language Proficiency Requirements
- TOEFL IBT score of 74 (with no sub score below 18) or CBT score of 200 or paper-based score above 525 combined with demonstrated competency in essay writing
- IELTS band score of 6.5 or higher
- EIKEN (Step) score of Grade Pre-1
- iTEP Academic score of 3.9
- PTE Academic score of 50
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency score of 74
- Duolingo English Test Score of 90
- IB Diploma
- ACT Composite Score of 24/21 English
- SAT Evidence Based Reading/Writing 540
(Maryville's test codes are SAT: 1454, ACT: 3988)
- American, British or English-based Curriculum & International Schools (contact us to confirm - case by case evaluation)
If you have any questions regarding TOEFL test dates and locations, please visit www.toefl.org
IELTS is jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL), British Council and IDP Education Australia, IELTS Australia. Please visit www.ielts.com.au if you have any questions.
For EIKEN/Step test, please visit www.stepeiken.org.
Find more information on their website itepexam.com
Find more information here.
The Duolingo English Test is an online English proficiency test that can be taken online, on-demand, in under an hour for only $49. The test is taken via a computer with a camera and includes a proficiency score, video interview, and writing sample which are shared with [institution name] when you send your results. Certified results are available within 48 hours of the test session.
Find more information on their website https://englishtest.duolingo.com/applicants